Software Development Engineer in Test - 100% Remote
RemoteWarsaw, Dolnośląskie, PolandEngineering
Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry. We are a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design and creativity. We love to build the best possible digital products that make the world a better place.
We are the highest rated software in the industry on Capterra.com. Our team is not too big, but very skilled - we beat competitors with 5 times bigger teams by being much more effective. Our promising future will enable your career to grow with us, you decide - management or tech leadership tracks. As a fast-paced startup, our goal is to create a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning born out of a passion for growth.
We are looking for a qualified Software Development Engineer in Test who will act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality of products and services within Hostaway.
What SDET will be doing?
- Develop automation frameworks for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android) from scratch using Java.
- Automate and maintain test cases using developed framework.
- Implement and set up CI/CD processes using Jenkins.
- QA: Java, Maven, Selenium, Selenide, JUnit, Allure, AWS, Appium, GIT, RestAssured.
- Back End: PHP7.4, MySQL, Phalconphp, AWS, RESTful, TDD, Unit tests, Linux, Composer, Docker, Redis.
You can expect from us:
- Working with technical background management
- Opportunity in choosing technologies used, tools and processes
- Truly agile product development
- Fast decision making, no bureaucracy
- Work-life balance - no overworking, time trackers and silly deadlines
- Joining the global project which has achieved Product Market Fit
We want to offer you:
- Stable competitive salary (The final compensation will vary based on individual experience, skills, and job-based knowledge)
- Stock Options Program
- Remote work opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Co-working space refund
- Annual paid vacation
- Knowledge sharing sessions
- Multicultural working environment
- Design, development and maintenance extendable, easily supported automation frameworks for web and mobile applications (including API).
- Setting up CI/CD, test pipelines using Jenkins.
- Designing, writing, and maintaining automated test cases based on the product requirements.
- Working with continuous integration system and its infrastructure.
- Reviewing automation code, iIdentify improvement opportunities and discuss them within a team.
- Increasing your team's delivery speed and confidence by integrating automated validations into its CI pipeline.
- Be your team's point of reference for technical quality matters and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Java and +3 years of experience as SDET.
- Practical knowledge of Maven or Gradle, Junit or TestNG, Selenium, Selenide, Appium, RestAssured, Allure.
- Experience in building complex test automation frameworks (for web and mobile) from scratch using Java clean code, best practices and architect patterns used in automation testing.
- Practical skills of implementation and setting up CI/CD processes using Jenkins.
- Experience in REST API testing and Unit & Integration tests for backend services.
- Professional usage of tools and technologies such as: Postman, Docker, Git.
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational databases like MySQL.
- Ability to implement OOP and other programming patterns.
- Ability to lead projects and design test strategy.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently in an agile environment.
- Experience with AWS will be a plus.