Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
As the leading property management and vacation rental platform, our mission is simple: To build a cutting-edge product by teaming up with exceptional thinkers and passionate go-getters. We strive to foster the best environment for your team members, to cultivate growth and inspiration and create an exceptional experience on our team.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto and Barcelona. As a fast-paced startup, our goal is to create a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning and a sense of urgency born out of passion for growth.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer who is dedicated, writes high-quality code and follows best practices and standards, in order to build a scalable platform that produces value for our customers.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all phases of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to design, development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
We have team members in Barcelona, Toronto, Helsinki, Kiev, and around Russia, and you can work remotely or move to any of those cities and work in our offices.
- 5+ years experience in backend development with PHP and MySQL and GIT
- Strong OOP skill in PHP, knowledge of common design patterns, PHP-FIG PSR standards and Composer dependency manager
- Strong skills in Linux, and knowledge of Vagrant
- Experience in working and designing RESTful web APIs
- Having an Agile mindset, with experience in writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Being a fast learner, open to changes, and having a customer-centric attitude
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
Currently, we are only working with individuals so if you are an agency, please do not apply.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear about you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.