Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
As the leading property management and vacation rental platform, our mission is simple: To build a cutting-edge product by teaming up with exceptional thinkers and passionate go-getters. We strive to foster the best environment for your team members, to cultivate growth and inspiration and create an exceptional experience on our team.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto and Barcelona. As a fast-paced startup, our goal is to create a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning and a sense of urgency born out of passion for growth.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
Our Barcelona Product team is looking for a Product Owner for our Dashboard & Mobile App to serve as a bridge between our development and design team, by supporting various stages of our platform product development life cycle. Our Product & Dev teams are a tight-knit group of driven individuals who operate with the goal of delivering a top-notch product to hundreds of users worldwide.
- Be the bridge between design and development
- Plan and prioritize user stories for sprints
- Tracks and prioritizes defects and releases to production
- Manage a backlog of new features and enhancements for the product
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Engage other Product leaders within Hostaway’s teams to define development priorities for the product, gather requirements, and define scopes
- Analyze, understand and share learnings to build a strong knowledge base of the product
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product
- Engages and interact with clients and partners/vendors during feedback sessions, support sessions, demos and requirements gathering.
- Professional working efficiency in English
- Deep understanding and proven experience of hands-on implementation of Agile methodologies
- Minimum of 3-5 year of experience as a Product Owner delivering Software Products, ideally in Startups
- Experience in B2B SaaS businesses in the Travel Industry, Vacation Rental Industry
- Excellent skills with Confluence, JIRA, MS Office, or equivalent diagramming software
- Motivated self-starter that has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- You have a seasoned entrepreneurial mindset, with field experience in creating ROI business case for short, medium and long-term product
- You are comfortable with project management i.e negotiations, time management, and cross-functional teamwork
- You have a meticulous eye for detail, but also can grasp a holistic view of things to be able to prioritize efficiently
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate, influence, and drive consensus among team members and various management levels.
- You can translate complex concepts to easily understandable statements, charts, or presentations
Who we are:
- A global SaaS team with a culture that has Scandinavian values at heart, valuing openness, freedom, and success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently doubling & tripling our teams, seeking out the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care much for labels nor traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- Stock options
- Team lunches, outings, and more
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Support for potential future relocation to any one of our offices
- A handpicked team of the best people
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear about you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.