Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
As the leading property management and vacation rental platform, our mission is simple: To build a cutting-edge product by teaming up with exceptional thinkers and passionate go-getters. We strive to foster the best environment for your team members, to cultivate growth and inspiration and create an exceptional experience on our team.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto and Barcelona. As a fast-paced startup, our goal is to create a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning and a sense of urgency born out of passion for growth.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
Our Barcelona team is looking for an Account Manager whose bottomline is customer success, advocacy for our clients while keeping up our reputation of having a world-class CX experience. As an Account Manager, you are organized, independent, reliable, have good relation skills and wholeheartedly devoted to creating an exceptional experience for our valued customers.
What this role is all about:
- Building a strong B2B relationship with your portfolio made of VIP clients
- Answering client requests in a timely manner and solving problems via phone, email or chat.
- Help the client grow his company: tips and tricks, gathering feedback, MBRs
- Pro-active: If you don’t understand what the clients say, give them a call
- In case of Bug/feature requests: Being able to troubleshoot, give accurate information and follow processes and then report to Product Team
- Retaining clients: Finding work-around when encountering an issue, present a new feature or give some tips
- Non-traditional hours may be needed: Early/late call, weekend rotation
Who you are/what you know:
- You have experience working as Account Manager
- You are familiar with: Start-up, SaaS, cloud-based, B2B, Hospitality/rental industry
- Ambiguity and starting processes from scratch excite and motivate you
- You thrive on cultivating human relationships and helping customers understand how to better interact with products
- You are data-driven and analytical in your thinking and execution
- Extremely comfortable with extensive knowledge on various tools/tech i.e Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google apps
Who we are:
- Scandinavian culture that values freedom, transparency, and success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently growing our international teams and shaping the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care about labels and traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- A fantastic working space located in a fantastic co-working space in sunny Barcelona
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Annual company trips to exciting locations
- Possibility for, from time-to-time, work remotely and flexible schedules
- Full support for potential relocation from one of our office to any other ones
- Handpicked team of the best people - we are serial entrepreneurs, guitar players, salsa dancers, top developers, singers, dog-lovers, and all-around the best team spirit
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear about you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.